We want to get to know you, so to ensure we get to know you properly, we have assembled some basic tips for you that can potentially make your application successful. If you follow the below, you have taken the first step to a challenging and rewarding career as part of the Würth Group family.
Tips for the perfect application
What to include in your application:
Your application should make us want to meet you to find out more and should demonstrate your skills.
Tips to take into consideration:
- Submit a covering letter detailing why you think you are suitable for the role, along with an up to date curriculum vitae detailing:
- Personal information – make sure your name, phone number, home address and email are all correctly stated.
- Work experience - list your employment history and describe your main duties and responsibilities in each role.
- Educational background - provide information on your academic achievements, including the institutions you've attended, courses taken and qualifications gained.
- Personal statement - write a well-structured, well-argued case that you are the right person for the job, referring to the person specification set out in the advert. (can be included in the covering letter)
- Submit your application as required – via email through the company website or affiliated career websites. (emails direct to the Human Resources department of the advertising company are also accepted in some instances)
- Accepted file formats: * .bmp, * .doc, * .docx, * .jpg, * .pdf, * .ppt, *. pptx. The total size of uploaded documents is limited to 10 MB.
We offer a vast array of great career opportunities internationally, meaning wherever you are based around the world, the first steps to discovering an exciting career, is waiting for you right here. Click the link below to discover which careers we have on offer in which locations.
Get in touch